Thursday, September 24, 2015

Summer's End

Same little boy, same big ocean, one year later...

And with this picture of my grandson, I'm bidding farewell to Owl's Feathers. Life has gotten very complicated and confusing lately for myself and others in my family. To those of you who know what's going on, I thank you for your good thoughts and prayers. To others who occasionally stop by here, thank you for your visits.

Happy reading and knitting to all. Be sure to take the time to enjoy the world outside your back door. Most importantly, never let a moment to hug those you love pass you by.


She believed, of course...because without something to believe in, life would be unbearable.
~Rosamund Pilcher

2 comments:

Les said...

I'm sorry to see you go and I'm also sorry for whatever is troubling you. Sending warm thoughts your way! Xo

Linda said...

I will miss your blog! I check it regularly!!

Linda