Monday, February 23, 2015

Knit One Purl Two


This weekend I watched several episodes of the Inspector Lewis series on AcornTV while keeping my hands busy knitting this cowl for my daughter. 

The pattern is called Knit and Purl Cowl and gives instructions for knitting up the cowl in one of four patterns. I chose the Elongated Moss Stitch. The pattern was downloaded as part of an accessories collection e-book from WEBS. The yarn was Valley Yarns Amherst (100% merino wool) in the Wild Rose colorway. The finished cowl is so soft and perfect for these cold morning walks to the subway station. 

2 comments:

Les said...

Very pretty, Marcia! Love that color.

Linda said...

I really like that color! I'm becoming more and more drawn to it since I started knitting....
It should keep you cozy!

Linda