Friday, August 30, 2013

September Bookticipation


Several books scheduled to be released in September have piqued my interest and landed on my library reserve list.


The Wrong Girl by Hank Phillippi Ryan
Following up on last year's The Other Woman, Jane Ryland and Jake Brogan team up again to investigate an adoption agency that may be hiding a terrible secret.  





W Is for Wasted by Sue Grafton
I've been with Kinsey Millhone since "A" and hope to be right there for the final "Z"!






Sister Mother Husband Dog by Delia Ephron
The promise of essays on bakeries, dogs, movies, and Delia's beloved sister Nora had me flagging this book as soon as I heard about it.



After the publishing doldrums of summer, we are heading into the abundance of new releases of fall.  New books from Elizabeth Gilbert, Anita Shreve, Amy Tan, Adriana Trigiani all have me looking forward to chilly days and curling up with a nice cup of tea and long hours of good reading!

1 comment:

Les said...

Delia Ephron's new book has promise, doesn't it?

I saw several large stacks of new books at work yesterday that are hitting the shelves next Tuesday (strict-on-sales). You're right. The next few months are going to be full of new books by favorite authors. Just in time to help boost the holiday sales!